ACC season ending game for every team | Syracusefan.com

ACC season ending game for every team

Alsacs

Living Legend
The Big East used to have Georgetown at Syracuse every first March Saturday for a lot of years in a row.

The ACC always have Duke-North Carolina end each other's season. I wish the ACC would give all teams simliar season ending games.
My choices would be
Duke-UNC
UVA-VPI
NCSU-Wake
Miami-FSU
Clemson-Ga.Tech
Syracuse-Louisville
rotate two of BC-Pitt-Notre Dame every year. 1 team rotates having their bye the other two would play.

This would buildup the ACC brand.

The Big East used to have Georgetown at Syracuse every first March Saturday for a lot of years in a row.

The ACC always have Duke-North Carolina end each other's season. I wish the ACC would give all teams simliar season ending games.
My choices would be
Duke-UNC
UVA-VPI
NCSU-Wake
Miami-FSU
Clemson-Ga.Tech
Syracuse-Louisville
rotate two of BC-Pitt-Notre Dame every year. 1 team rotates having their bye the other two would play.

If the ACC office came up with the pairings they would stick us with BC or Pitt. No thanks.

If the ACC office came up with the pairings they would stick us with BC or Pitt. No thanks.
I think
Duke-UNC
UVA-VPI
NCSU-Wake
FSU-Miami
Ga.Tech-Clemson

are all obvious
leaving Syracuse, Louisville, Notre Dame, Pitt, Boston College.
I could live with any of BC, Pitt, UL being our annual season ender. Just making something pretty permanent builds up a continuity and that helps develop a rivalry.

My choices would be
Duke-UNC
UVA-VPI
NCSU-Wake
Miami-FSU
Clemson-Ga.Tech
Syracuse-Louisville

This is a good idea. Right now they have UVA with Louisville. Virginia Tech would be more appropriate, but the ACC was a little lazy by rolling Louisville into the Maryland schedules. UVA ended with Maryland for decades. This would be an appropriate time to roll Virginia Tech into that spot.