ACC standings reshuffle... | Syracusefan.com

ACC standings reshuffle...

orangefan13

Hall of Fame
Where does everyone have us ranked now? You can throw all that preseason garbage out.
We are ahead of Notre Dame NCstate and Miami I think. As well as Wake. Those teams do not look to good and we should win all those games with breathing space except maybe Miami.

I think I got us top 5 now, but haven't seen Ville or Florida State to validate that. Duke doesn't look to have all that much inside I really wish we had them at home as well instead of Carolina.

I think Clemson looked good they have a chance to sneak up on some teams this year.

Go ACC!

Where does everyone have us ranked now? You can throw all that preseason garbage out.
We are ahead of Notre Dame NCstate and Miami I think. As well as Wake. Those teams do not look to good and we should win all those games with breathing space except maybe Miami.

I think I got us top 5 now, but haven't seen Ville or Florida State to validate that. Duke doesn't look to have all that much inside I really wish we had them at home as well instead of Carolina.

I think Clemson looked good they have a chance to sneak up on some teams this year.

Go ACC!

Duke has enough inside to be good. Jefferson has been there forever and this Plumlee is like the rest of the Plumlees. Miami is a little up and down, but that will be a tough game because we have to go there. Louisville is a complete unknown. Tonight is there first real game against MSU. It's been cupcake state to start the season for them. Personally I wasn't high on Notre Dame to start the season. They lost just as much as Wisconsin did. FSU and NC State always bring in elite talent, but their coaches don't know what to do with it.

I think we can compete with the top 4 if everything works out ok. UNC is a difficult matchup for us because all of their size, but Roy has proven time and time again that he can't coach against JB so maybe we have an advantage there. I think we finally have the shot makers to beat UVA this year, which is essential because their entire defense is built to stop you from getting to the rim.

Duke, UNC, Louisville, Virginia are still my top 4. We can beat them all however, but over 18 games I like them more... for now.

Duke, UNC, Louisville, Virginia are still my top 4. We can beat them all however, but over 18 games I like them more... for now.
I think you probably should hold the phone regarding l'vl - they're putting up gaudy scores but have played nobody yet. I'm inclined to still have Miami above l'vl... if something resembling the Bahamas team can show up all season, we'll be right there with the top 4

Having Duke and UNC at home would be great I agree. I still like Duke, UNC and Miami. I don't like UVA at all. I've seen them twice and they looked like dog stuff both times. With our ability to shoot we should beat them. I'm not sure what to think of ND yet as I haven't seen them. I feel way better than I was expecting to feel about our chances.

I think you probably should hold the phone regarding l'vl - they're putting up gaudy scores but have played nobody yet. I'm inclined to still have Miami above l'vl... if something resembling the Bahamas team can show up all season, we'll be right there with the top 4

They have really done nothing good, you are correct. Nothing bad either. So I am holding them in the top 4 for now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Foxda130

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom