ACC Sunday prime time announcers | Syracusefan.com

ACC Sunday prime time announcers

SBU72

All Conference
And this was what we got? Do those guys know they are suppose to prepare other than read the games guide book? Guy points out how TT got inserted into the lineup and it worked so well, DC has hardly played since. No comment on how DC can bare get up and down the court on his repaired knees. When he did play a few game back he had a very noticeable limp. Then the guy mentions how Battle has struggled the past few game after his 23 pt out burst. Seem to fail to mention how sick he was which limited his pt and effectiveness. Or how Howard's improved stats correlated with extended pt due to said illness. Big graphic on GT's injurys, none on SU's.

Should ask for him to return his degree. Or insist that it NEVER be mentioned again.

Because he didn't talk about DeJuan Coleman who's been done for weeks now and didn't really help before? Okie doke.

Anish reads this board and is diehard Orange. He is legit and has great pipes and prepares well.
Yeah, I thought Anish did his usual solid job. In general, I haven't found the play by play people lacking in these non mainstream ESPN broadcasts.

The color people are a different story. Cory Alexander was ill prepared and added nothing useful to the broadcast. No interesting observations, just drivel and that strong southern bias so many of these analysts have.

Dave Odom was the worst and I doubt his incredible performance will ever be matched.

Cory might have had the second worst effort of the season..

The announcers specifically mentioned that Battle had had the flu like three times. The first was after he drained his first three pointers and one of them said something like, "well, it looks like he's back to full strength"