ACC Television schedule | Syracusefan.com

ACC Television schedule

Van111

Starter
http://espn.go.com/blog/acc/post/_/id/70580/acc-early-season-tv-schedule?ex_cid=espnapi_public

We get 1 national live stream, (Nova) and only 1 National Friday Night Game (Louisville) from the ACC. I sure hope we have some other TV deals. I may be blocked out here in the DC area. Never had a problem getting virtually every SU game played here, for free. Now it will be wait and see what other deals we get to be on the bigger stage. Of course should we get all the way through Louisville undefeated, they will plug and play us for sure in others. I am assuming the ND game will be on NBC?

only first 3 weeks and Friday game tv assignments were announced others will come out 12 days(maybe once in a while 6 days) before kickoff. ND will be on abc 95% sure

http://espn.go.com/blog/acc/post/_/id/70580/acc-early-season-tv-schedule?ex_cid=espnapi_public

We get 1 national live stream, (Nova) and only 1 National Friday Night Game (Louisville) from the ACC. I sure hope we have some other TV deals. I may be blocked out here in the DC area. Never had a problem getting virtually every SU game played here, for free. Now it will be wait and see what other deals we get to be on the bigger stage. Of course should we get all the way through Louisville undefeated, they will plug and play us for sure in others. I am assuming the ND game will be on NBC?

did you see the games last year? if so your fine since its the same deal

I've just moved with my family from NYC to Chicago (admins, might have to change my forum handle...). In NYC, between the major networks, SNY, ESPN1, 2, & 3, I never missed a game. Wondering if there are any Midwestern Cuse fans who could tell me what their experience was last year. FWIW, I have AT&T Uverse at my new place in Chicago. Thanks.

Chris02M said:
only first 3 weeks and Friday game tv assignments were announced others will come out 12 days(maybe once in a while 6 days) before kickoff. ND will be on abc 95% sure
why do I feel like this will be an 8pm game instead of the 330???

We will get more games on ESPNU, probably ESPN2, maybe FSU or Clemson on ABC. Definitely ND on ABC.

I've just moved with my family from NYC to Chicago (admins, might have to change my forum handle...). In NYC, between the major networks, SNY, ESPN1, 2, & 3, I never missed a game. Wondering if there are any Midwestern Cuse fans who could tell me what their experience was last year. FWIW, I have AT&T Uverse at my new place in Chicago. Thanks.

You better get ESPN3.
Not sure if Chicago is carrying ACC FB games under the ACC Network
Here is a clearance list late in the season http://www.theacc.com/#!/news-detai...-16-Maryland-at-Virginia-Tech_11-06-13_oq87os

If you get MY24 out of Milwaukee you are golden.

why do I feel like this will be an 8pm game instead of the 330???
with jets playing at 1 the next day unless there are no other good games for espn it will be 330

TexanMark said:
You better get ESPN3. Not sure if Chicago is carrying ACC FB games under the ACC Network Here is a clearance list late in the season http://www.theacc.com/#!/news-detai...-16-Maryland-at-Virginia-Tech_11-06-13_oq87os If you get MY24 out of Milwaukee you are golden.
Thanks. Great to know. I think I'll be able to get ESPN3. Don't know about MY24 yet (still waiting for cable hookup), but I'll keep an eye out. Will also do my best to wear Cuse gear nonstop. This B1G stuff is awful here.

Thanks. Great to know. I think I'll be able to get ESPN3. Don't know about MY24 yet (still waiting for cable hookup), but I'll keep an eye out. Will also do my best to wear Cuse gear nonstop. This B1G stuff is awful here.

Streaming the games really was near HD Quality for me. I don't own a smart TV so I streamed via a Roku3. The only disadvantage was the game action was sometimes 30-45 secs behind live.

If you are going to live in the northern or Western suburbs you might get MY24 over the air (OTA) with a northerly line of sight. Up at my camp I have this antenna with a basic amplifier and can pull in Syracuse 85 miles away.

http://www.solidsignal.com/pview.asp?mc=03&p=C4&d=Antennas-Direct-C4-ClearStream-4-Outdoor-HDTV-Antenna-(C4)&c=TV Antennas&sku=5374800134

Last edited:
TexanMark said:
Streaming the games really was near HD Quality for me. I don't own a smart TV so I streamed via a Roku3. The only disadvantage was the game action was sometimes 30-45 secs behind live. If you are going to live in the northern or Western suburbs you might get MY24 over the air (OTA) with a northerly line of sight. Up at my camp I have this antenna with a basic amplifier and can pull in Syracuse 85 miles away. http://www.solidsignal.com/pview.asp?mc=03&p=C4&d=Antennas-Direct-C4-ClearStream-4-Outdoor-HDTV-Antenna-(C4)&c=TV Antennas&sku=5374800134
Nice! I'll have to look into that antenna! Thanks. Looking forward to spreading orange pride to the Midwest.

did you see the games last year? if so your fine since its the same deal
Actually was a bit difficult to get 3 games and I actually went to 4 others on the road. The SU Maryland game wasn't broadcasted locally here in the DC area. In the BE, the only games I didn't get were the FCS games we played. Actually I am quite surprised being from NVA, easier to watch other leagues than ACC games. Jury is still out, I will see how we benefit by this. The PSU game at the meadowlands was scheduled to be on ABC but they only switched to it late in the 4th so I got to see the Drew interception in the waning moments.

SUinNYC said:

Live in Cleveland ... Can not remember the last game that wasn't available ... If you want the games, you'll find a way.

Live in Cleveland ... Can not remember the last game that wasn't available ... If you want the games, you'll find a way.
That was the same here in DC, but last year was difficult as games that were natinally televised got replaced locally with other games, Guess I'll have to break down and get the Zone if I want to see all of the games.

Get the out of town sports package (with the Fox regional networks) and you'll be in good shape. Stream a couple of games on ESPN3 and most of the rest will be on the regional networks. You'll only miss about 2 that will be on the network of local stations. It sounds like that station in Milwaukee may be part of it.

I've got U-verse in Atlanta. The local ACC network affiliate gave me access to the two (?) games on the ACC Network (the local station package).