ACC Tipoff: Oct 8-10 | Syracusefan.com

ACC Tipoff: Oct 8-10

I have no idea what that is.

It seems I am typing things like this more than usual.
I believe this is where teams send a couple of players and the head coach and they interact with the media to generate lots of content for every team. Probably will be covered live on ACCN.

If you like hoops, this is a great two days.

games or it didnt happen.

I have no idea what that is.

It seems I am typing things like this more than usual.
Charlotte bribed the ACC to move the HQ and events to the Queen City.

I bet this is one of those events

A full schedule would be nice. Trying to plan 1 or 2 away games
I haven't seen anything posted regarding a schedule release but the ACCN has games scheduled every weeknight the next two weeks except for Tuesday, September 24th, when they have "Nothing But Net" scheduled. Could be a clue.

I haven't seen anything posted regarding a schedule release but the ACCN has games scheduled every weeknight the next two weeks except for Tuesday, September 24th, when they have "Nothing But Net" scheduled. Could be a clue.

We're about as mid-September as we can be.

We're about as mid-September as we can be.
Seems like it gets later each year. Of course this year it's understandable working in the new teams, but I'm sure there are at least six people on this board that could get it done in one day. Maybe two days at the most.

Seems like it gets later each year. Of course this year it's understandable working in the new teams, but I'm sure there are at least six people on this board that could get it done in one day. Maybe two days at the most.
Remember, they have to be taking input from all of the programs involved. Not surprised this is later given the new western additions; it's probably been under negotiations for months.

I see it's the 24th as the Nothing But Net schedule was true. We know what to look for next season ( Thank me now Donna and Mike).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom