ACC Tournament Tickets | Syracusefan.com

ACC Tournament Tickets

TacoTime75

(mostly) Silent Observer
I'm a bit confused with the ticket pricing for the tournament. Stubhub is selling GA tix for $6. Is this legit? Can you sit anywhere on a first come first serve basis?

I'm a bit confused with the ticket pricing for the tournament. Stubhub is selling GA tix for $6. Is this legit? Can you sit anywhere on a first come first serve basis?
yes, Tuesday is general admission. sit anywhere (likely except for right behind the benches). all other days are regular reserved seating.

yes, Tuesday is general admission. sit anywhere (likely except for right behind the benches). all other days are regular reserved seating.

Suppose a person buys a GA ticket, chooses a seat, gets up to take a leak, and someone else takes his seat? How do you truly “claim” a seat under the GA system?

Suppose a person buys a GA ticket, chooses a seat, gets up to take a leak, and someone else takes his seat? How do you truly “claim” a seat under the GA system?
I think as long as you say "fives" before you get up to take a leak, the seat remains yours.

I went last year. Was phenomenal. Thought I was so stealthy walking past the security guard to sit 4 rows behind the court. Didn’t realize it was GA seating until after...but yeah it’s great.

I went last year. Was phenomenal. Thought I was so stealthy walking past the security guard to sit 4 rows behind the court. Didn’t realize it was GA seating until after...but yeah it’s great.

How early did you need to get there to scoop up seats like those? I imagine it won't be super crowded

Yes. First 4-5 rows behind the benches are reserved.

pee a little on your seat . mark your territory. just be sure to bring back napkins.

original.JPG

How early did you need to get there to scoop up seats like those? I imagine it won't be super crowded

actually scalped them 15 mins before the game, empty seats all over tbh, could of had our choice, i cant imagine its gonna be overly crowded especially since wake isn't a huge draw, so 15 mins before hand or so and you should def be able to get a nice lower level seat

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom