ACC Tournament Tickets | Syracusefan.com

ACC Tournament Tickets

Orangeyes

R.I.P Dan
SU-ACC-Tourney-Tix-emb.jpg

Does this indicate that the inside sale to season ticket holders and alumni didn't sell out the SU allotment?

Anyone have the inside scoop on the ACC Tourney? Does it sell out? Where are the best places to stay? What's the vibe? etc...

I see flights are pretty cheap... 160 bucks out of Providence... I'm thinking about it..

Madbiker said:
Does this indicate that the inside sale to season ticket holders and alumni didn't sell out the SU allotment?

Correct. It only sold out the $410 seats on the first level. Still some $310 seats in the upper level.

Lucky dogs, y'all gitcherasses out there and cheer for those of us who can't. LGO!! :)

Seating chart here: http://raycomsports.com/sports_labs_docs/m-baskbl/2014_acctourney_seatingchart.pdf

Not sure the logic of what team gets what sections...also schools have different amounts of seats available.
The arena is divided into 15 slices (like a pie). Each school gets one of the slices. Our slice is not very good this year... sort of on the baseline. Next year .. it is half way to center court. The following year it IS at center court.

Kind of a fair way to do it I think. Unlike MSG... where our tix were spread all over the place. At Greensboro, they will be all in the same "slice." And the slices change every year.

Kind of a fair way to do it I think. Unlike MSG... where our tix were spread all over the place. At Greensboro, they will be all in the same "slice." And the slices change every year.

Cool. This is how you want to see conference tournament seating.

Go Cuse!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom