ACCT Action for March 14 | Syracusefan.com

ACCT Action for March 14

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
D1oD0bTWwAA3rt7.jpg

ty jerome is 0-4 in shooting threes, hunter not even a 3 attempt... only guy scoring really for UVA is guy.

Somebody told Virginia this was a tournament now, not the regular season, and they pooped their pants.

ty jerome is 0-4 in shooting threes... only guy scoring really for UVA is guy.

I'm unable to watch, are you watching? Just curious if they are clean looks.

Virginia is just such an efficient team, and they shoot the lights out. If they have a really off shooting night in the tourney they could potentially be upset again. They don’t have anything on the inside. It would have to be a really off night for multiple guys however. I always feel like UVA is a title contender and they have yet to perform in the tourney.

to be fair the only-one really playing well for UVA is Guy. the pack can't shoot a 3 for their lives, 2-14.

Virginia is just relentless. Even when they struggle for part of a game, they always figure it out, eventually.

VA just puts the clamps on

Yeah.

They have a whole nother gear in the second half when they decide it's time to win.

Lord knows we couldn't deal with it.

I doubt few teams can.

I’ve never had a problem with Virginia. Their fanbase is friendly, and I’m a huge Tony Bennett fan. Excellent coach and a class act, especially after that 16 seed loss last year. I will always root for them to win the big one, or at least get to a Final Four - unless they’re playing Syracuse to get there, of course.

I’ve never had a problem with Virginia. Their fanbase is friendly, and I’m a huge Tony Bennett fan. Excellent coach and a class act, especially after that 16 seed loss last year. I will always root for them to win the big one, or at least get to a Final Four - unless they’re playing Syracuse to get there, of course.
My only complaint is/was their smell-his-finger guy.

I'm a big fan of the UNC offense. They're always good and always scoring a lot points. Sure talent helps a lot. UNC also has the refs on their side in every league game. But they're well-coached. I've seen lots of talent play terrible offense too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jennie87

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom