ACCT Roll Call | Syracusefan.com

ACCT Roll Call

HakAttack

Shirt World Hater, Script Jersey Lover.
Who’s making the trip down? I’ll be at the game tomorrow with a buddy from NJ who’s a long time Cuse fan. (Wallace days).

Last edited:
oooh rah. What time is everyone heading to Barclays?

I have a commitment tomorrow night, but I will be under the Barclays Center at about 6:15, on the B train.

daytime call

if I go into the office, probably
if I dont go into the office, probably not

Sure can't beat $6 tickets. I love the first day being GA, sitting a few rows back for that price tag is awesome. Just a bad time for me to be able to make drive.

Who’s making the trip down? I am trying to decide if the cost ($50+ in gas, plus food, ticket and tolls) is worth heading down for tomorrow’s game.

Anyone else feeling undecided? $6 tix can’t be beat, though!
Just curious - why would you consider going when the team/coach is so horrible?

Just curious - why would you consider going when the team/coach is so horrible?

I’m going with a friend whom I haven’t seen in a long time. He’s a big Cuse fan, his family is originally from the area and he usually comes up for a Cuse game at the Dome each year. Weather prevented that from happening this year. So for $6 tickets (really $12 with fees) a few rows back from the court is enough to make me bite.

I’m still a Syracuse fan, even if I think Boeheim should retire.

And also because I’m a grad student and won’t have the opportunity to blow off any responsibilities on a random weekday in March and sit in $300 seats to watch Syracuse basketball for much longer.

And also because I’m a grad student and won’t have the opportunity to blow off any responsibilities on a random weekday in March and sit in $300 seats to watch Syracuse basketball for much longer.
huh. will probably be quite an ordeal for you, though. hope you make it through ok

huh. will probably be quite an ordeal for you, though. hope you make it through ok

Check your PM. I don’t feel like engaging in a back and forth with you when you’re clearly singling me out.

ill be there! looking forward to getting some good seats and seeing a cuse win, you guys think it will be a solid showing for cuse fans? hope we are loud

I'll be there as well. Still have to pick up my ticket from the StubHub center.

Why was the GA listed at different price points on various sites. Is there a difference?

If SU wins tonight I might be in for tomorrow.

Why was the GA listed at different price points on various sites. Is there a difference?

Stub hub has them at $12.50 (fees included.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom