Actually heard Brent Axe say today | Syracusefan.com

Actually heard Brent Axe say today

Dcuse

All Conference
A blessing that we don't make it to the Orange bowl just to get routed on a national stage. I can't stand that 1260 keeps these two boneheaded morons on our air. I know you can turn them off but I like to listen to SU sports talk radio and until 3:00 there isn't another option. Both idiots spent most of their shows the last two days discussing Marrone's possible departure in a week when we should be feeling so good about our program going forward.

FIRE THEM ALREADY!!!

this is the things that frustrates me... is there really syracuse sports talk???? i mean i get 4 hr show but can you rellay not do a 3 30 min show on cuse sports and leave 30 for random banter... sick of nfl talk/mlb/nba... i have sirius ill turn to nfl radio if I want to hear that. Most of the time I listen to Finebaum on way home because atleast its college football. However, best radio show is Bill King by far.

this is the things that frustrates me... is there really syracuse sports talk???? i mean i get 4 hr show but can you rellay not do a 3 30 min show on cuse sports and leave 30 for random banter... sick of nfl talk/mlb/nba... i have sirius ill turn to nfl radio if I want to hear that. Most of the time I listen to Finebaum on way home because atleast its college football. However, best radio show is Bill King by far.

You can try Disturbing The Peace on 97.7 FM starting at 3:00. They do almost all Su hoops and football and are joined by Matt Park,Chris Gedney, Floyd Little among others every week. They destroy the clown shows on 1260.