ADIDAS Uniforms for Next Season | Syracusefan.com

ADIDAS Uniforms for Next Season

Cuse4

Scout Team
Can anyone confirm this? I've heard that with the move to the ACC, we will be ditching Nike for ADIDAS... Effective next season

Can anyone confirm this? I've heard that with the move to the ACC, we will be ditching Nike for ADIDAS... Effective next season
Hope not

I find it hard to believe Coach Boeheim would ever leave Nike.

Duke wears Nike, BC UnderArmor, NC State Adidas, UNC with Nike Air, so I don't think it's dictated by conference.

Great, if as part of the deal, duct tape is no longer part of the school colors! ;) Bring back the blue!
This is the reason I haven't bought any of the new jerseys... If they numbers were in orange, game on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would be shocked...I cannot see the players being happy having to switch to wearing Adidas sneakers...wouldn't he whole athletic program have to change as well?? I'm pretty sure their were rumors of a new Nike pro combat football jersey for next season...

1/2 of our recruiting is because we are a nike school.

I would be absolutely shocked if Boeheim or Gross for that matter allowed this.

I dont know what the numbers are, but I would assume Nike throws us a mil or 2 and all the free gear. The only way I see this is if Adidas tries to throw some crazy Derrick Rose money at us. It would have to be at least 10x the NIKE money for it to even be considered.

Even if they tripled (lets just say from $2 to $6 million) its not worth everything else that comes with being a NIKE school for $4 mil.

Duke wears Nike, BC UnderArmor, NC State Adidas, UNC with Nike Air, so I don't think it's dictated by conference.
I think this is right. I believe Louisville, Cincinnati and ND wear Adidas; Marquette wears Jordan, it's probably by school.

I think this is right. I believe Louisville, Cincinnati and ND wear Adidas; Marquette wears Jordan, it's probably by school.

There's no probably about it.

1/2 of our recruiting is because we are a nike school.
Is this really true? Are kids so stupid these days that they would choose a program because of the uniform/equipment contract??? They all throw in a ton of free gear, btw.

I love the Nike Free's but as for the rest of Nike's stuff, it's fine but it's not any better than anyone else's and it's over-priced. I am NOT a big fan of their uniform designs.

Is this really true? Are kids so stupid these days that they would choose a program because of the uniform/equipment contract??? They all throw in a ton of free gear, btw.

I love the Nike Free's but as for the rest of Nike's stuff, it's fine but it's not any better than anyone else's and it's over-priced. I am NOT a big fan of their uniform designs.

The players like it though...they also have the freedom of wearing Jordan's...as a whole Nike offers a wider array of options than Adidas. As far as uniform designs go, that is on the schools as well they can have the look tailored in whichever way they would like

Bball shoe culture definitely has gotten out of control recently, TBH. Owning 10 pairs of $300 shoes is not normal. For a man.

(what i am talking about) has absolutely nothing to do with the uniforms or shoes...

Coke products are also going to be sold on campus now that we're in a southern conference.

Coke products are also going to be sold on campus now that we're in a southern conference.

Coke products have always been available on campus. ;)

Sometimes the equipment helps choose the kid...

I heard that with the ACC money we were switching to Giorgio Armani. Look for something in wool with 5 buttons and silk accents.

buttercream, buttercream, croc skin, buttercream...

(what i am talking about) has absolutely nothing to do with the uniforms or shoes...
This is correct. Moving to Adidas would be a big mistake recruiting wise. Just leave it at that

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom