Adly Enoicy transferring / leaving | Syracusefan.com

Adly Enoicy transferring / leaving

I don't know where this was reported, but in this syracuse.com article - they say Adly Enoicy is not returning. Is this true? I thought he would be a bit of a contributor this year with slim depth at WR.

How many players can Syracuse football take on National Signing Day 2018?

Slim depth??
We've got OOODLES of WR's - we just don't have much experience there.

Enoicy wouldn't have helped in that regard, he's pretty much never seen the field.
So, he really doesn't have all that much more experience than the other dozen guys he'd be competing against.

Yeah, this is not a surprise.

Right. Just seems like the writing was on the wall. I think we all assume no WR would want to leave given the chance to put up crazy numbers, but the relationship is a two way street and sometimes other circumstances lead to departures

Hoping he earned his degree but, either way, best of luck to Adly. Maybe he heads home & plays for Kiffin at FAU.

I don't know where this was reported, but in this syracuse.com article - they say Adly Enoicy is not returning. Is this true? I thought he would be a bit of a contributor this year with slim depth at WR.

How many players can Syracuse football take on National Signing Day 2018?
Adly has been on the team for years and I can't remember ever seeing him play. I hope wherever he ends up, he gets a lot of PT. It has to be really hard to put in that much time and effort and never see the field.

Hoping he earned his degree but, either way, best of luck to Adly. Maybe he heads home & plays for Kiffin at FAU.
Adly really stood out as a possible transfer when you looked at the roster. Redshirt junior this past season who barely saw the field in 3 seasons

He must be a smart kid. His bio says he already received his degree in psychology and is in graduate school. Impressive

It's too bad he never panned out. He has great size and had a lot of offers out of high school. But at this point he was just taking up a scholarship. Need to continue to turn over the roster as fast as possible.

Good luck to him. Hopefully he finds a school that he can get his masters at and get some playing time

Adly really stood out as a possible transfer when you looked at the roster. Redshirt junior this past season who barely saw the field in 3 seasons

He must be a smart kid. His bio says he already received his degree in psychology and is in graduate school. Impressive

It's too bad he never panned out. He has great size and had a lot of offers out of high school. But at this point he was just taking up a scholarship. Need to continue to turn over the roster as fast as possible.

Good luck to him. Hopefully he finds a school that he can get his masters at and get some playing time

I was expecting both him and Henderson, so neither were surprising when you look at the depth chart and how much they've played.

Met the kid in the Orlando airport. Specimen.