Admins | Syracusefan.com

Admins

goodroc

Starter
We have a google friendly coach -- who is looking for fan support-- strike while iron is hot-- request a syracusefan.com Q and A with fans after things settle down

Good luck !!!!

A heavily, heavily moderated Q&A.

And while I endorse the idea, it will neeeeeeeeeeeever happen. No way SU would allow it.

EDIT: Unless it's run through the PS or something. Maybe we can have select questions run through a guy like Donnie Webb or, well, anyone else in the local media I guess, so that it's a little more "official" than just one of our random chats.

I agree it will never happen but just happy shafer knows what google is and hopefully wont be scared of "internet guys"

That's true, and we'd better hope for more Internet savvy coaches because, believe it or not, the WWW is not a fad, and we now live in an increasingly social media world.

Hell, I get 95% of my news from Twitter. I don't even bother to follow GameCast on ESPN.com or anything, I just follow updates on Twitter. It's quicker and gives you a much better understanding of what's actually happening in the games.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom