Advice, help, anything | Syracusefan.com

Advice, help, anything

billorange44

2nd String
My grandson who just turned 6, played in the Liverpool Y league this winter. He loves basketball. I want to take him to an SU game. I am thinking St Johns or Depaul. The problem is, if I buy tickets at the box office, most likely they will be in nose bleed and will be no good for a little kid. If anyone has any tickets he can not use for those games that are lower level, I would gladly buy them from you. Thanks !

My grandson who just turned 6, played in the Liverpool Y league this winter. He loves basketball. I want to take him to an SU game. I am thinking St Johns or Depaul. The problem is, if I buy tickets at the box office, most likely they will be in nose bleed and will be no good for a little kid. If anyone has any tickets he can not use for those games that are lower level, I would gladly buy them from you. Thanks !

you should be able to find tix pretty easily. Make sure you keep bumping this thread as it gets closer to the games.

and also keep and eye on stubhub. those games shouldnt be too expensive.

As others have noted, the ticket office reserves some good tickets for each game but often times some of them go unused. These get added to the Dometix web site sometime in the last couple of weeks before a game. You should go on that web site regularly and see if you can score that way.

Linkage

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom