After attending four straight losing games... | Syracusefan.com

After attending four straight losing games...

cto

Administrator
After attending four straight losing games (@Nova, @UConn, Georgetown and Louisville), I decided changes were called for.

Therefore, I'm wearing a new orange sweater and different ear rings tomorrow. Hope that does it. Plus, the sweater is a Christmas present from the coach's sister. Shouldn't that be good for some special mojo?

After attending four straight losing games (@Nova, @UConn, Georgetown and Louisville), I decided changes were called for.

Therefore, I'm wearing a new orange sweater and different ear rings tomorrow. Hope that does it. Plus, the sweater is a Christmas present from the coach's sister. Shouldn't that be good for some special mojo?

I was looking for someone to blame! :)

Certainly worth a try CTO. If it works, don't even think about wearing anything else until March Madness is over.

Fortunately I wont be at the game Saturday, but my last 5 games have been Cincinnati at the BET, Temple, @ Nova, @ Seton Hall (finally a win!) and Georgetown. It's gotten pretty depressing.

good call saving a new garment for the tourney. i've already burned the mojo juice out of my holiday stuff.
one other syracuse gift i'll mention here though is one my sister gave me. the NEW YORK TIMES greatest moments in syracuse orange basketball history.(www.retrographicspublishing.com). for the history buffs.

Sister, I felt a frisson of fright to think of your daring! We can only hope your courage will lead to victory! If not, hold your head high, realizing that you have done all you can, and keep repeating: IT'S NOT MY FAULT. IT'S NOT MY FAULT.

That last part is crucial. Good luck, and my the force be with us all!

Good. I was starting to think it was either the fact that I hadn't been to a game all year, or that my favorite SU t-shirt was the cause. Thank God it's you. I love that shirt.

It took 4 games for you to change??? I go with two maximum before I change! :)

A better choice may have been to stay home.

Sent using my Commodore 64

You can blame it on my somewhat new Cuse fleece. I've only worn it for the last four games. I had to stick with it unitl Cuse won as I refused to believe any of that malarkey. Needless to say, hopefully your new sweater has about 11 or 12 straight wins in it beginning tomorrow.

I would agree with bees, but know you can't stay home. So we have to find out a way to win with you at the game. This sounds like a plan. I have a whole disgarded Syracuse wardrobe over lost games and changed outfits. Earrings also. And sometimes I wear my Syracuse sunglasses and Orange bracelet, and sometimes I don't. Not sure about tomorrow. Yes to the bracelet, because I haven't worn it for a while. I think no to the sunglasses because I have worn them on game day. So this might help you out, Joyce.

So it is your fault. I went to the Nova game, (where we chatted) and Syracuse lost. That was the last game I attended. I initially thought it was my fault. Now, you admit that it is you......

Anyhow, : ) , I hope the new sweater works.

i've decided for tomorrow's game i will still wear my new xmas pullover but inside out and backwards.
the hood may present a slight problem and raise some eyebrows. but i suppose i could always fill it with whatever the opposite of cheetos are. maybe bugles cuz they're hollow. and delicious.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom