Ahhh a breath of fresh air | Syracusefan.com

Ahhh a breath of fresh air

albanycuse

Dion Waiters
when I think about the basketball team and how good it feels to be very good and not having to worry about finishing .500 to make a bowl game. on this side we have high expectations, to be king, to be national champs because we have the talent and coaching to do so.

I was thinking the same thing. It's so relaxing over here.

when I think about the basketball team and how good it feels to be very good and not having to worry about finishing .500 to make a bowl game. on this side we have high expectations, to be king, to be national champs because we have the talent and coaching to do so.

An unnecessary post reveling in OUR football team's misery. moment from a good poster. Not sure of the motive...representative of a "basketball only"?

Im a d ick,my first love is SU basketball and i support the football team because its "family"

Yo...this doesn't seem to be your IMO..what's up...?? I know you are supportive of everything 'Cuse!

I definately love both football and basketball. I want to see football succeed so badly because it has been so long. We get spoiled with basketball.

Who cares its basketball time! Cuse Basketball board!

Cuse basketball and football are their own entities that support each other.
they support each other. Cuse basketball is playing for a final four or bust and national championship each year. Cuse football is playing hopefully for a top 25 team and a good bowl game in this age.