AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!! | Syracusefan.com

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!

newmexicuse

All Conference
I am not seeing the game live, just looking at the box score. Some kid already has 19 points including 5 treys at the half.

What is wrong - why can't the Zone find him ????????????????

If I am mis-interpretting the stats, please somebody enlighten me.

I am not seeing the game live, just looking at the box score. Some kid already has 19 points including 5 treys at the half.

If it makes you feel better, they fouled him twice on back to back 3 attempts in the second half and then again later (so they did find him). Still wound up with 10 made 3's...

Hes an Alabama transfer and i believe was a top 25 recruit

Didn't they say he was the #16 rated player in Florida as a senior?

We held him to 34. 10-20 from 3 pt range. 0-0 inside the arc. No assists.

That was his brother Charles that transferred from Alabama to Wyoming.

For once, we catch a can't-miss 3-pt. shooter on his good day and we win anyway! Consider the ghost of Keith Friel exorcised!-VBOF

For once, some three-pt.-crazy opponent has an out-0f-body night against us and yet we won anyway. Consider the ghosts of Friel, Kuric and Marra to be EXORCISED!!!-VBOF

nd if th eplayers can't play the zone the way JB wants why should he push for a box and one? With the length and quickness of the team, the zone should be killer but so far it's not. But then, it has taken other teams a while to get to the killer mode

jb today on how somebody hits 10 effin treys against the zone "we should know better".

well if your damn defense takes 10 months to master you might think about changing things up a little. like say a BOX AND ONE!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom