Alec Lemon and Arundel and The Dome | Syracusefan.com

Alec Lemon and Arundel and The Dome

44cuse

All Conference
I know we usually reserve these types of posts for the end of the year. But I was thinking about it while watching the game and I think it's appropriate.

Some of you can probably recall (and some may even remember the post I am talking about) the first couple of glimpses we had of Alec in the video that was posted during the recruiting process. While I don;t remember the thread exactly, I know there were a lot of people really impressed by what they saw in that footage. The standard "level of competition" comments were in there, but Alec was running circles around people in HS.

Fast forward to Saturday. Alec will end up as one of the most productive WR's in SU history and goes out in his last Dome game with 9 catches for 176 yards and 2 TD's.

In a world of Marrone this and Marrone that and P this and losing streaks and penalties and poor OL play...

It's pretty damn nice to think that this video we watched of a kid in his JR year in HS turned out the way he did and turned in the performance he did on Saturday. Hard to believe it's been 5 or 6 years.

Good work Alec.

44cuse

I know we usually reserve these types of posts for the end of the year. But I was thinking about it while watching the game and I think it's appropriate.

Some of you can probably recall (and some may even remember the post I am talking about) the first couple of glimpses we had of Alec in the video that was posted during the recruiting process. While I don;t remember the thread exactly, I know there were a lot of people really impressed by what they saw in that footage. The standard "level of competition" comments were in there, but Alec was running circles around people in HS.

Fast forward to Saturday. Alec will end up as one of the most productive WR's in SU history and goes out in his last Dome game with 9 catches for 176 yards and 2 TD's.

I am world of Marrone this and Marrone that and P this and losing streaks and penalties and poor OL play...

It's pretty damn nice to think that this video we watched of a kid in his JR year in HS turned out the way he did and turned in the performance he did on Saturday. Hard to believe it's been 5 or 6 years.

Good work Alec.

44cuse
Good post, AL has had a great career.

Btw, Alec played as a true frosh.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online