"all 22" footage | Syracusefan.com

"all 22" footage

Millhouse

Living Legend
http://deadspin.com/5918786/the-nfl...football-writing-will-never-be-the-same-again

"Charley Casserly, a former general manager who was a member of the NFL's competition committee, says he voted against releasing All-22 footage because he worried that if fans had access, it would open players and teams up to a level of criticism far beyond the current hum of talk radio. Casserly believed fans would jump to conclusions after watching one or two games in the All 22, without knowing the full story."

we can't let fans see all the players on the field at one time! if they see more, they'll question more!

yet another reason why i'm hesitant about deferring to the wisdom of football lifers

http://deadspin.com/5918786/the-nfl-will-make-its-all 22-film-available-to-everyone-next-year-and-football-writing-will-never-be-the-same-again

"Charley Casserly, a former general manager who was a member of the NFL's competition committee, says he voted against releasing All-22 footage because he worried that if fans had access, it would open players and teams up to a level of criticism far beyond the current hum of talk radio. Casserly believed fans would jump to conclusions after watching one or two games in the All 22, without knowing the full story."

we can't let fans see all the players on the field at one time! if they see more, they'll question more!

yet another reason why i'm hesitant about deferring to the wisdom of football lifers
DBs and WRs are in for a whole lot of criticism.

i cant wait. as it is right now, i cant wait for SoundFX on NFLN every Wed during the season. an 'all 22' game will be next on my hotlist.