all american teams | Syracusefan.com

all american teams

CusefanATL

2018 Iggy Post Season Record NCAA Winner
http://espn.go.com/mens-college-bas...r-indiana-hoosiers-unanimous-all-america-pick

6 players. 3 mid major players.

this is easily the WORST preseason all american team in the history of ncaa. i don't even need to look back to double check.

the fact that zeller was a near unanimous pick makes that point for me. dont get me wrong, he is a fine player - but he aint patrick ewing or carmelo anthony, or kevin durant.

McCollum will have a very hard time earning this status given Lehigh's schedule.

That's a brutal team. Our starting five would beat that team 9 out of 10 times.

I was thinking the team seemed underwhelming to me as well. I'm sure at least one freshmen will end up on it at the end of the year.

I really do think Zeller is a heck of a player though. I was surprised to see Burke on the list.

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-bas...r-indiana-hoosiers-unanimous-all-america-pick

6 players. 3 mid major players.

this is easily the WORST preseason all american team in the history of ncaa. i don't even need to look back to double check.

the fact that zeller was a near unanimous pick makes that point for me. dont get me wrong, he is a fine player - but he aint patrick ewing or carmelo anthony, or kevin durant.

I mean, he's been projected as the #1 pick in the draft by some people...

I mean, he's been projected as the #1 pick in the draft by some people...

i just dont see it.

there is a big difference between cody and and anthony davis IMO.

i just dont see it.

there is a big difference between cody and and anthony davis IMO.

Don't worry, I'm with ya. But he's got as good a chance as anyone of winning POTY of this year if Indiana plays up to expectations.

Don't worry, I'm with ya. But he's got as good a chance as anyone of winning POTY of this year if Indiana plays up to expectations.

again, imo - indiana (and lville) is this year's uconn. neither are that good and it seems so painfully obvious to me.

nc state is better than both.

While it doesn't appear to be as powerful a team as some in past years, I still wouldn't be anxious to play a team led by Zeller and McDermott. You need to remember that Zeller is only a sophmore and last year he already looked better than his older brother. JB has had nothing but superlatives for McDermott.
Like all pre-season picks, it's still a little bit of crystal ball gazing. Let's let it play out before too many judgements are made as to the quality of the AA team.

That is very encouraging as an SU fan. The field is simply not scary at all this year. We are in a great shape with experience and talent comparatively.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom