All is good Cuse fans | Syracusefan.com

All is good Cuse fans

Cuseball

Starter
2 out of the last 3 years we have a #1 seed and real Championship contender. We have never had that before in our history. A very untimely injury to AO and Fab's studying problems have derailed those seasons. We are recruiting as well as anyone in the country and we will be a fixture in the top 5-10 for the foreseeable future. More conference championships, more #1 seeds and more deep tournament runs will be coming. Other "powers" will be dropping while we get stronger and we will be getting another title shortly.

It's disappointing and sad to see members of this team go, but there are very few programs as positioned as we are for future success. Enjoy the ride Cuse fans because it's just getting started while many other big time programs are at the end of the line.

Cuse!

2 out of the last 3 years we have a #1 seed and real Championship contender. We have never had that before in our history. A very untimely injury to AO and Fab's studying problems have derailed those seasons. We are recruiting as well as anyone in the country and we will be a fixture in the top 5-10 for the foreseeable future. More conference championships, more #1 seeds and more deep tournament runs will be coming. Other "powers" will be dropping while we get stronger and we will be getting another title shortly.

It's disappointing and sad to see members of this team go, but there are very few programs as positioned as we are for future success. Enjoy the ride Cuse fans because it's just getting started while many other big time programs are at the end of the line.

Cuse!
That's all well and good (and accurate), but we still can't get to a Final Four.

I don't know about everyone else, but I'd take Louisville's year RIGHT now over ours.

We are back to the level of the late 80's early 90's.
The thing that f's me up is how the light sanctions we received then set us back for so long.
Really hope nothing comes of this drug bs.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom