All other college hoops | Syracusefan.com

All other college hoops

kirbivore

2019 Cali Award (Passing Yards)
Most of us are overall fans of this 11 months a year niche sport so I thought just a general thread of all things NCAA hoops outside the Dome. Alabama looks really good and unlike some here I don't have an agenda against Oats. I'm just wondering if like last year they have that one game in March where they can't buy a bucket and their opponent plays a rock fight kind of game to knock Bama out.

Most of us are overall fans of this 11 months a year niche sport so I thought just a general thread of all things NCAA hoops outside the Dome. Alabama looks really good and unlike some here I don't have an agenda against Oats. I'm just wondering if like last year they have that one game in March where they can't buy a bucket and their opponent plays a rock fight kind of game to knock Bama out.
I find it crazy that Alabama basketball is ranked higher than its football team (4 vs 5). I also have no problem with Oates- he might be a bit abrasive but I would sure be happy to have him. He is a winner. Too bad the timing didn’t work for SU.

My other thought is that the ACC is horrible, in general, this year. I’ve never seen so many mediocre to bad teams in one year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom