All they need is a chance... | Syracusefan.com

All they need is a chance...

jec1521

2nd String
All the young guys need is a chance longer than 29 seconds. Its a shame JB needed a suspension and triche is foul trouble to realize this.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

On a day where points were hard to come by and we were fighting adversity, we needed all three of the frosh to find ways to contribute.

And they did.

We definitely received some Grant aid today.

Cooney mustard some courage to make those threes.

Coleman played the part of the cooler in the paint.

;)

cmon coleman was more a fridge today :p

When I first learned to ski as an adult, the instructor told us after the lessons were done, we all had the tools to be able to do it. All we needed was 'time on the hill.' The freshman are all capable, they just need time on the hill, and they got some today. Glad to see they produced.

We definitely received some Grant aid today.

Cooney mustard some courage to make those threes.

Coleman played the part of the cooler in the paint.

;)

Are you Mr. Excitement?

I don't think anyone questions that these guys can produce given the chance. Today we needed them, they stepped up. Would MCW have stepped up if we needed him last year - I'm pretty confident he would have. Do these guys deserve to play more or take minutes from our veterans? Absolutely not. I hope this thread isn't going there...Congrats young pups allthesame:)

I thought to myself when Cooney came in for Brandon that this could be really good for him. He knew he was going to play at least 8-10 minutes without coming out of the game.

But let's also remember they are frosh. I'm betting things look a lot different next week at Lousville. And if Brandon doesn't get into foul trouble next week, I doubt Cooney gets much run. Grant really looks like he's going to be a player. I definitely did not expect much out of him this year.

But let's also remember they are frosh. I'm betting things look a lot different next week at Lousville.

that game has the potential to get real ugly real fast

I'm almost hoping that Brandon gets into foul trouble. The usual wish is for the frosh to get more playing time against weaker opponents. But this year, nobody can/should be considered weak beforehand. Would the freshmen benefit from having to deliver in one of the games SU might actually be expected to lose?

Just an idea. (trying to see if I win a taco when I get to 100 posts).

I'm almost hoping that Brandon gets into foul trouble.
I hope this is an attempt at humor/sarcasm, because that is a recipe for disaster. You have no idea how much we will miss BT next year.

I'm almost hoping that Brandon gets into foul trouble. The usual wish is for the frosh to get more playing time against weaker opponents. But this year, nobody can/should be considered weak beforehand. Would the freshmen benefit from having to deliver in one of the games SU might actually be expected to lose?

The Louisville game is not one where you want to see BT out of the game very much. Trevor is not ready for the pressure that they can dish out. In fact, I'm not certain how this team will react to the pressure the Cardinal's will show. :noidea:

No, tacos. At 100 you get a signed picture from BRNFECOEVCUSE. At 1000 you get a taco.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom