All things being equal | Syracusefan.com

All things being equal

upperdeck

Living Legend
losing to NC st at home and beating miami on the road is probably the best way to split these 2 games.. Win of the last big 3 and beat BC.

crazy we got a million FTS vs Wake and then Miss a ton vs NC st and then today cant get to the line at all..

losing to NC st at home and beating miami on the road is probably the best way to split these 2 games.. Win of the last big 3 and beat BC.

crazy we got a million FTS vs Wake and then Miss a ton vs NC st and then today cant get to the line at all..

100% with the committee's emphasis on quality road wins. we now have two over ville and miami.

You're killing me with the negative vibs!
Who thinks this team can beat North Carolina?

aa.jpg

2 of our best 3 wins this year are on the road vs. top 50 RPI teams. That is a farcry from last year where we did nothing on the road except NC State.

20 wins overall and 9 ACC wins would be hard to leave us out. Especially considering in order to get to that point we will go 2-2 vs. UNC, @Duke, @BC, Clemson.

UNC, Duke and Clemson are in the top 7 in RPI. I think there is a legit chance to split the UNC/Clemson home games. @BC is a must win though - if we lose that game we somehow have to go 2-1 vs. UNC, @Duke, Clemson.

I personally like our resume more than last year from top-to-bottom - we are lacking those "elite wins", but it seems much more balanced to me.

I give us a 1 in 3 chance of winning. Maybe closer to 40%.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom