All things considered | Syracusefan.com

All things considered

Not a terrible regular season. Yes we let the nd and Fsu games get away but considering how limited that we were to get 8 acc wins beat Clemson vt and Miami and lville on the road its acceptable.

There is so much about this season to be proud of, and maybe in a coupla years emotion will give way to reality.
This team is God-awful young, inexperienced, and limited. Injuries and late defections almost doomed the season before it started and yet here we are, another winning campaign and a shot at 20 wins and the NCAA.
Brilliant job by JB, the team, staff, and yes...the fans. Those who're too busy missing the forest for the trees will never give credit where its due, but I'll take this year, warts and all, over alot of other alternatives! LGO

There is so much about this season to be proud of, and maybe in a coupla years emotion will give way to reality.
This team is God-awful young, inexperienced, and limited. Injuries and late defections almost doomed the season before it started and yet here we are, another winning campaign and a shot at 20 wins and the NCAA.
Brilliant job by JB, the team, staff, and yes...the fans. Those who're too busy missing the forest for the trees will never give credit where its due, but I'll take this year, warts and all, over alot of other alternatives! LGO

Agreed. I’ll take this team over last years anytime, warts and all. Two ACC tourney wins and I think we are in...

One of Jim's best coaching jobs ever.

Very schizophrenic year for the fan of SU basketball. Better than expected in the OOC season, watching the team play team basketball, Chuckwu positive surprise, 11-2 record. Yet against ACC competition, we looked sooo limited on offense at times, Virginia game...so hard to watch at times. Painful. The men on our limited roster played hard all year, that came through.

Very schizophrenic year for the fan of SU basketball. Better than expected in the OOC season, watching the team play team basketball, Chuckwu positive surprise, 11-2 record. Yet against ACC competition, we looked sooo limited on offense at times, Virginia game...so hard to watch at times. Painful. The men on our limited roster played hard all year, that came through.
We play in the best conference and the zone has always been less effective against familiar opponents.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom