Living Legend
Better talent (especially shooters)
Better (some) leaders on the floor and in the locker room
Cajones
Attitude
Desire
Pride

Other than that, they are fine.

Right now they are like a lot of teams: if they shoot really well, ( an anomaly) they can play with/beat almost anyone.

The drastic fix: clone Grant' hustle, heart and desire and Fair 's basketball IQ, and transplant them to Rak and MCW, respectively. Those 2 would be 1st team AA with those attributes.

Cajones
Attitude
Desire
Pride

Right now they are like a lot of teams: if they shoot really well, ( an anomaly) they can play with/beat almost anyone.

The drastic fix: clone Grant' hustle, heart and desire and Fair 's basketball IQ, and transplant them to Rak and MCW, respectively. Those 2 would be 1st team AA with those attributes.
A little quickness wouldn't hurt.

Got me to thinking. I usually can't stand all the posts about next year and the future when we are in the heat of a season, but if we can't shoot this year, what are going to do NEXT year? We lose our 2 best shooters and most likely our point guartd. If silent G is not the next coming of Wes, we might be in trouble. A ton of talent, but not a whole lot of offense. CJ & Grant are not perimiter players and I'm afraid will try to fill that role much like Kris Jo did, without a lot of success. How good of a shooter is Ennis? OK, now back to our regularly scheduled mid-season meltdown...

Cajones
Attitude
Desire
Pride

Tend to agree. I think this being a down year in college hoops has teams looking better than they really are. In normal years we would be a solid top 15-25 team but nowhere near the top 5-10.

We still have a shot come March if we get hot but with the way we have played on the road since Louisville makes me lean towards a sweet 16 and done kind of year.