All-Time AP Top 25 | Syracusefan.com

All-Time AP Top 25

Eric15

Living Legend
Pretty much what I would have predicted. Impressive that we're still in the Top 10 even though the last decade has had very few Top 25 appearances.

I know some say "it doesn't matter where you're ranked during the season, only at the end." I disagree. I want to be ranked as high as possible all the time.

Screenshot 2024-01-11 160736.png

Pretty much what I would have predicted. Impressive that we're still in the Top 10 even though the last decade has had very few Top 25 appearances.

I know some say "it doesn't matter where you're ranked during the season, only at the end." I disagree. I want to be ranked as high as possible all the time.

View attachment 236395
UCLA has gone off the tracks this season. Possible chance to finish under ten wins if they don't right the shift.

I’m guessing we were probably 6 or 7 on this list 10 years ago.
You think two or three of those teams above us jumped us in the last ten years? That's insanity.

You think two or three of those teams above us jumped us in the last ten years? That's insanity.
If it’s based on weekly appearances in the polls we’ve been pretty much ice cold for a decade.

More likely we lost our lead on those behind us

A lot of young people into college basketball and don't know history, wouldn't believe we were once an elite program. When I go to the gym and basketball court with Cuse gear, the young guys say you guys suck and they don't wanna hear me talk about the past. We will get back to prominence very soon.

If it’s based on weekly appearances in the polls we’ve been pretty much ice cold for a decade.
That wasn't my point at all.

More likely we lost our lead on those behind us
Exactly. We were never ahead of the teams above us on that list, but some of those behind us have closed in. Most likely we held the same spot ten years ago.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom