all time big east regular season records | Syracusefan.com

all time big east regular season records

dasher

Hoops Inside Info Guru
Syracuse 354-186

G-town 323-216 GB 31

Uconn 315-225 GB 39

This is pre-2012-2013 season

They mentioned the other night that the Big East school with the most wins since 2005 (or maybe it was 2006 or 2007) was Notre Dame. It was surprising.

They mentioned the other night that the Big East school with the most wins since 2005 (or maybe it was 2006 or 2007) was Notre Dame. It was surprising.
you must have mis-heard them or they mis-spoke.

Since the Big East expanded with the CUSA teams for the 2005-6 season, Syracuse and Louisville entered this season tied for most wins at 81, followed by Pitt at 80. Below are the only teams that had 70 or more wins in that period (West Virginia did, too, but they are out of the running)

Syracuse 81-41
Louisville 81-41
Pitt 80-42
GTown 77-35
Marquette 77-35
Notre Dame 76-36
UConn 72-50
Nova 72-50

The top 5 teams all have 8 wins this year, so the order hasn't changed at all yet (although SU has a half game lead on the Ville due to one less loss)

even if you add in 2005, Notre Dame doesn't crack the list because they were 9-7 that year (SU was 11-5).

Even if we don't win the conference title this year, I just want to finish ahead of Louisville and Pitt so we can leave both as winningest program all time and winningest post-expansion

you must have mis-heard them or they mis-spoke.

Since the Big East expanded with the CUSA teams for the 2005-6 season, Syracuse and Louisville entered this season tied for most wins at 81, followed by Pitt at 80. Below are the only teams that had 70 or more wins in that period (West Virginia did, too, but they are out of the running)

Syracuse 81-41
Louisville 81-41
Pitt 80-42
GTown 77-35
Marquette 77-35
Notre Dame 76-36
UConn 72-50
Nova 72-50

The top 5 teams all have 8 wins this year, so the order hasn't changed at all yet (although SU has a half game lead on the Ville due to one less loss)

even if you add in 2005, Notre Dame doesn't crack the list because they were 9-7 that year (SU was 11-5).

Even if we don't win the conference title this year, I just want to finish ahead of Louisville and Pitt so we can leave both as winningest program all time and winningest post-expansion

I heard the same thing, but didn't believe it - thx for confirming.

The broadcast mentioned that ND has the most "home" wins since '05, not overall as moqui pointed out.

Whe
Please include the letter F in front of the word Uconn for all future post that involve Uconn.

Thank you.
when will u ever learn your lesson bcuz that did not happen. I have been a Cuse fan longer than you have been alive before a big east so do yourself a favor and cut the you only show your lack of talking understanding .

Whe
when will u ever learn your lesson bcuz that did not happen. I have been a Cuse fan longer than you have been alive before a big east so do yourself a favor and cut the you only show your lack of talking understanding .
Is Albanyorange really Cali?

Whe

Did u respond to the wrong post?

Either way, this post is GOLD! :)

Whe

Dude lighten up and no you havent been a fan longer than I have been alive.

Its a joke. Lsugh. Its good for you.

Dude lighten up and no you havent been a fan longer than I have been alive.

Its a joke. Lsugh. Its good for you.
I don't think he was serious. He couldn't have been.