All who did not come to chat room tonight... missed a great time.. it was serious fun... | Syracusefan.com

All who did not come to chat room tonight... missed a great time.. it was serious fun...

cto

Administrator
One of the best chat rooms ever. As we watched the Duke/UNC game... and solved all the world's problems.

Over on the cuseOrange board, one of the members started a chat room on another site. It was some fun yes, but most of the games I get to see are via the internet and with all the toggling, etc, I found I was missing too much of the game. :noidea:

Over on the cuseOrange board, one of the members started a chat room on another site. It was some fun yes, but most of the games I get to see are via the internet and with all the toggling, etc, I found I was missing too much of the game. :noidea:

I feel your pain on that. I can barely participate in the game threads due to watching via stream, but I guess this would have been the game to do it in if I had.

Ughhh I thought about that as I was leaving work... I was hoping the game started at 4 so I could catch the first hour of the chat. Next time, kids. Next time

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom