Allen flop? | Syracusefan.com

Allen flop?

JoeSU

All American
In the first half there was a play where a foul was called (against Battle, I believe) when Grayson Allen was shooting a 3 (he made all 3 FTs). Based on the reaction of Battle and JB, and the angle that the replay showed, it looked like a total flop. Did anyone get a better view of this play?

Fortunately, this call didn't end up costing us the game.

It was a flop. Grayson had plenty of room to land and Gillon (or Battle, but I think it was Gillon) made minimal contact, certainly not enough to warrant a foul call. The refs also inexplicably swallowed their whistles when Lydon drove to the rim later in the first half and got mugged by 3 Dukies. Luckily, I think the refs made up for it with a few calls our way in the 2nd half.

In the first half there was a play where a foul was called (against Battle, I believe) when Grayson Allen was shooting a 3 (he made all 3 FTs). Based on the reaction of Battle and JB, and the angle that the replay showed, it looked like a total flop. Did anyone get a better view of this play?

Fortunately, this call didn't end up costing us the game.

Totally a flop. Gillon barely brushed him.

It was a flop. Grayson had plenty of room to land and Gillon (or Battle, but I think it was Gillon) made minimal contact, certainly not enough to warrant a foul call. The refs also inexplicably swallowed their whistles when Lydon drove to the rim later in the first half and got mugged by 3 Dukies. Luckily, I think the refs made up for it with a few calls our way in the 2nd half.

Until they swallowed their whistles again when they realized 3 dookies had 4 fouls each...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom