Almost ready to move on - on last jab | Syracusefan.com

Almost ready to move on - on last jab

Cuseregular

Hall of Fame
Or maybe upper cut, this regarding the Sunday meeting with the players. Would love to be the proverbial fly on the wall on that one. Wonder what's going to go down after all this. Reading the tweets and some reactions suggests not all rosy amongst them. Be curious to see how it goes.

When something similar happened to my college team back in the Stone Age, a large chunk of the team turned their backs and walked out on the coach. Most of us stayed to say thank you and congrats as he moved on from div. 3 to div. 1 after getting what it was all about. I'd imagine the latter would mostly be the case here. The difference was our HC was way more transparent.

Going to be interesting...

Ok my 2-3 post rant is over...ON TO THE FUTURE AND MAY THE FUTURE BE BRIGHT!

I think the players will handle themselves with class. Will they believe every word he says now? That remains to be seen. In a situation like this they will probably wish him well , smile, and then just move on. Not a whole lot they can do other than that.

I suspect the hurt has subsided a bit and since the players have a coach they respect in place, the sting is gone and there's no air of uncertainty making everyone nervous and upset, so it ought to go well.

But I eagerly await Otto in Grotto's transcription of the meeting.

I suspect the hurt has subsided a bit and since the players have a coach they respect in place, the sting is gone and there's no air of uncertainty making everyone nervous and upset, so it ought to go well.

But I eagerly await Otto in Grotto's transcription of the meeting.
Agree, I think now that they have a new HC it will be time to focus and move on so it won't be as rough as if they were still in limbo.

Agree, I think now that they have a new HC it will be time to focus and move on so it won't be as rough as if they were still in limbo.
If Doug did one thing well in all of this it was knowing that by this Sunday SU would have a new coach in place

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom