Already tired of the MSU hype... | Syracusefan.com

Already tired of the MSU hype...

RichmondCuse

Walk On
Predictably, all the experts picking MSU to not only get to the FF, but win the whole thing. Give me a break. I'm not picking them now just on principle.

5/5 for the ESPN "experts" with the #4 seed MSU cuttin the nets down

Well, one thing's for certain, they will be an extremely tough out...glad we don't have any chance in facing them prior to the FF!

Eh, all this means is that it's Mich State's turn as the best B1G team.

Everyone gets a turn!! It'll probably be Wisconsin, Michigan, Iowa, etc...or whomever else manages to win a couple games in a row this coming week.

If MSU had been healthy all year they would not have lost. They are unbelievable. I have said all year that they are the best team when healthy. I am so tired of hearing this from all those talking heads. Injuries are part of the game; just ask DC2 and Arinze.

Talk is cheap and perception doesn't drive who wins the National Championship in basketball...your play on the court does, unlike football when you have to be selected by the pundits. In other words...let them yap and prove it on the court.

I can understand a few people having them in the F4. They can certainly even win it all. But the way that basically every single "expert" is picking them is a bit ridiculous.

Digger picks okie st to get to the finals

Lol

Sniffing highlighters again that Digger...

Also, not watched them a ton, but from what I have seen... That Payne guy... He looks late 20's and has an NBA-caliber jump-hook...

Oldest looking "college kid" since Odin...

They are a solid team, and a decent pick to win it all. They weren't so dominant with Payne that I would think everyone would join together to pick them to win it all. They still lost to UNC, had some close games against the likes of Ohio State, Columbia, etc...

I'll have them going pretty far as well, but my god, ppl love talking about this team - and they aren't that interesting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom