Alright, what teams do we pray to lose/win now? | Syracusefan.com

Alright, what teams do we pray to lose/win now?

Trueblue25

Cali Award Magistrate; 2023 Cali Award Rushing Yds
Got my voodoo doll kit ready.

Who needs to lose for the Orange to keep realistic hopes alive? "The Orange have no hope" is not a reasonable answer, get out of my thread.

Don't care I am so pissed we bleeping gave this game away.

We could have punched our ticket but no we have to root against other teams.

I don't have the energy anymore to sit their and root against teams, there are a lot more deserving teams than us.

Teams improved their tournament chances in their conference tournaments every year. I fully expect it to happen to a few teams.

Look at the bubble thread.

Cal, USC, Clemson, Iowa/IU winner, URI, Illinois

I don't have the energy anymore to sit their and root against teams, there are a lot more deserving teams than us.

Look at the bubble that is simply not true! We have 3 top 10 wins and we are like 3-4 vs top 25 teams.

every quote you've had has been about "waste of time" or "not having the energy". Why are you still here?

Well, we certainly don't want Clemson to win this game and go on a streak!

every quote you've had has been about "waste of time" or "not having the energy". Why are you still here?

Because I am a fan, I don't think we are getting in, that is just my opinion.

Because I am a fan, I don't think we are getting in, that is just my opinion.
Fair enough. So don't be a hypocrite and say its a waste of your time and energy, that's all...

Fair enough. So don't be a hypocrite and say its a waste of your time and energy, that's all...

You can if you want, after last year I don't have the energy to sit there and root for every other bubble teams to lose, and get my hopes up if they do, and get excited if they lose, this team didn't do enough to get in, if we get in because the bubble is so bad, so be it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom