Alum Gives $1 Million to Football Program | Syracusefan.com

Alum Gives $1 Million to Football Program

Thank you John and Laura! That's the kind of support we really need.

Awesome news!

Anyone care to break down how much money goes where when these donations happen? Or any idea what the million will go towards - weight room, lockers, etc.? I've always been curious.

Awesome news!

Anyone care to break down how much money goes where when these donations happen? Or any idea what the million will go towards - weight room, lockers, etc.? I've always been curious.
"The couple has made a significant gift of $1 million that will go toward reconditioning the turf practice field, renovations to the football complex and other improvements."

About the Clemson win. "It was awesome, but what was even better was that I got to watch the fourth quarter from the sidelines. There's nothing better than that," Lally said.

Great to keep the alums involved and feeling part of the program

Thought I'd heard that Dino eliminated field-passes for all non-personnel. Obviously this type of donor is well-worth a waiver if that's the case. Very good.

"The couple has made a significant gift of $1 million that will go toward reconditioning the turf practice field, renovations to the football complex and other improvements."
Maybe a nap room?? ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom