Alumni pre-sale for single-game tickets is. Tuesday | Syracusefan.com

Alumni pre-sale for single-game tickets is. Tuesday

cto

Administrator
The link in the message might not work here (because it was copied from an email), but when I clicked it... here is the url that I got: http://www.ticketmaster.com/venueartist/167/841529

(Duke game tickets do not go on sale... via the same method... until November 10, according to the link)

*****************************************************************************************************

block_s_100.png

Syracuse University is pleased to offer SU Alumni a
special Ticket Presale Offer

2014-15 SU Men’s Basketball

This is your opportunity to purchase single game tickets for games at the Carrier Dome before the public on-sale. TUESDAY, OCTOBER 14, 2014
12:00 - 7:00 P.M. (EDT) ONLY

CLICK ON
THIS LINK TO PURCHASEThis presale does not include the Feb. 14, 2015 game vs. Duke. There will be a future pre-sale for that game only with details provided via a separate email.
GO ORANGE!

Last edited:
The link in the message might not work here (because it was copied from an email), but when I clicked it... here is the url that I got: http://www.ticketmaster.com/venueartist/167/841529

*****************************************************************************************************

block_s_100.png

This is your opportunity to purchase single game tickets for games at the Carrier Dome before the public on-sale. TUESDAY, OCTOBER 14, 2014

CLICK ON
THIS LINK TO PURCHASEThis presale does not include the Feb. 14, 2015 game vs. Duke. There will be a future pre-sale for that game only with details provided via a separate email.
GO ORANGE!
Good looking out cto, thanks! I'm not alumni but a good reminder about tickets going on sale this week either way.

(Duke game tickets do not go on sale... via the same method... until November 10, according to the link)

block_s_100.png

CLICK ON
GO ORANGE!
I got a different email. Season ticket holders get to buy at 10 am and it doesn't say that Duke is excluded.

As a Syracuse University Season Ticket Holder, we are offering you early access to the best available individual tickets to our 2014-15 home men's basketball games at the Carrier Dome. We anticipate some exciting games vs. such opponents as Duke, St. Johns, Louisville, Pittsburgh and Virginia!

Season Ticket Holder Pre-sale:

October 14 Only

10:00 am to 10:00 pm.

• Pick Six Pack (you choose 1 SuperPremium, 2 Premium and 3 Regular Games)
  • Classic Pack (includes former Big East schools Boston College, Pittsburgh and Virginia Tech)
  • Three Point Pack (includes Florida State, Miami and Virginia)
  • Tops Family Pack (2 adult/2 youth tickets, $5 concession coupon, SMAN parking)
  • Youth Day - Cornell ($10 tickets for ages 12 and under)
  • Single Game Tickets starting as low as $10 for Exhibition Games
  • Group tickets starting as low as 20 tickets for $20 each

I got a different email. Season ticket holders get to buy at 10 am and it doesn't say that Duke is excluded.

As a Syracuse University Season Ticket Holder, we are offering you early access to the best available individual tickets to our 2014-15 home men's basketball games at the Carrier Dome. We anticipate some exciting games vs. such opponents as Duke, St. Johns, Louisville, Pittsburgh and Virginia!

Season Ticket Holder Pre-sale:

October 14 Only

10:00 am to 10:00 pm.

• Pick Six Pack (you choose 1 SuperPremium, 2 Premium and 3 Regular Games)
  • Classic Pack (includes former Big East schools Boston College, Pittsburgh and Virginia Tech)
  • Three Point Pack (includes Florida State, Miami and Virginia)
  • Tops Family Pack (2 adult/2 youth tickets, $5 concession coupon, SMAN parking)
  • Youth Day - Cornell ($10 tickets for ages 12 and under)
  • Single Game Tickets starting as low as $10 for Exhibition Games
  • Group tickets starting as low as 20 tickets for $20 each
CliftonPark,... I got both emails but I figured since all season ticket holders had probably received the one you copied here (and because they are probably making sure anyone who responds to that message really IS a season ticket holder), I decided to post the "alumni" one here because it might be more useful to more people. (In other words, Syracuse is pretty liberal in its definition of "alumni." I suspect anyone who lives in CNY who has ever stepped on the campus... could probably qualify).

Last edited:
Im alumni and didnt get the email. Can i still use the link or do i need a passcode?

Im alumni and didnt get the email. Can i still use the link or do i need a passcode?
You can definitely use the link. You may have to set up an account in order to purchase tix because it is ticket master... but I got in there just fine without having to do anything.

Question for a first-time alumnus...do we have any idea how much to expect the tickets to cost relative to the general public price? And can I only buy one ticket or can I buy tickets to bring my brother and stuff? I assume I can, but I want to know what exactly to expect here lol.

Any other season ticket holders trying to buy pre-sale Duke single game tickets right now? It will let me select the game but won't let me input number of seats and continue.

EDIT: I was able to eventually get (2) Duke tickets. Just took a little longer to become available through the MyCuseAccount site.

Last edited:
Question for a first-time alumnus...do we have any idea how much to expect the tickets to cost relative to the general public price? And can I only buy one ticket or can I buy tickets to bring my brother and stuff? I assume I can, but I want to know what exactly to expect here lol.
There is no price discount. You will pay the same as the general public price. You can buy more than 1 ticket - I think the max is 8 or 10. Helpful hint - buy tickets for games when the students are on Winter break and you'll get better seats, e.g. last year I bought tickets to the Villanova game on 12/28 in sec 103 row J for about $95 each.

There is no price discount. You will pay the same as the general public price. You can buy more than 1 ticket - I think the max is 8 or 10. Helpful hint - buy tickets for games when the students are on Winter break and you'll get better seats, e.g. last year I bought tickets to the Villanova game on 12/28 in sec 103 row J for about $95 each.

Thanks! I ended up deciding to opt for one of the 6 game packs that seemed like a pretty decent deal. Excited to still be able to go to a bunch of the games even though I'm not a student anymore :)

Duke single game tickets showing as not going on sale to the general public until November 11th. Weird that the university has not posted this information somewhere if that indeed turns out to be the case tomorrow.

That is because they have the package with the Duke football and basketball game. They are probably waiting until after the Duke football game to do the single game Duke basketball tickets to the non season ticket holdlers. Otherwise Duke would be sold out, and thus no dual football/basketball package.

Duke single game tickets showing as not going on sale to the general public until November 11th. Weird that the university has not posted this information somewhere if that indeed turns out to be the case tomorrow.

No, you could buy single game Duke tickets. When I looked they were in section 336 Row W for $50 each.

I didn't get the email for alumn, but I was able to guess the passcode. Not sure if I am able to post it here (and it is probably too late anyways)

Tickets to many games are actually already cheaper on Stubhub than through SU.