Am I missing something? | Syracusefan.com

Am I missing something?

So many posts on ZA not coming is disappointing to be sure, but I have not read anywhere that Austin Wilson has changed his mind about coming here. I know he wasn't on the Elite 11 show but he looks like he is going to be a pretty good QB, and has better size than Zach. And I believe Charlie Loeb would have started this year anyway. I wish Zach well but I hope Ausin Wilson becomes a better QB.

Didn't you get the memo that The Sky Is Falling®?

So many posts on ZA not coming is disappointing to be sure, but I have not read anywhere that Austin Wilson has changed his mind about coming here. I know he wasn't on the Elite 11 show but he looks like he is going to be a pretty good QB, and has better size than Zach. And I believe Charlie Loeb would have started this year anyway. I wish Zach well but I hope Ausin Wilson becomes a better QB.
Wilson looks just as good, possibly better, to me. In any case, their high school kids. We won't know for a while.

Hey Whitesboro, I have been saying all along that Austin looks as impressive as Allen. He also was not afraid of competing with Allen, which is very impressive. I also think folks have forgotten about Hunt who could beat them all out for the starting job.

Our O should be better with a more mobile QB than Ryan. It should be an interesting spring.

naming a dynamic OC is the answer to address concerns of many of our offensive-side recruits. Let's hope that name is of the type that he has a tract record of exciting offenses and developing QB's.

I think it's just a matter of Shafer sitting down with him, talking everything out, and making him feel comfortable again. I expect him to stay on board, again, where else will he go where he will almost have the keys handed to him to start for at least a couple of years?

If he sticks with his commitment you really gotta like the kid because no doubt he reads this board and who do we talk about? Not him. I forgot he was a 3 star too, with all of the talk of ZA. I feel better.

Wilson will get a lot of long-term love if he sticks to his commitment.

Shafer asked for a few days to get everything sorted out. Let's give it to him.

Shafer as for a few days to get everything sorted out. Let's give it to him.

I agree but it's also nice to see the passion on this board and I hope it leads to a rockin dome this fall.

Thanks CL, the more optimism by the players the better and I firmly believe our football team is in very good hands.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom