Am I the only one who feels that watching this team feels like a chore? | Syracusefan.com

Am I the only one who feels that watching this team feels like a chore?

It most certainly feels like a chore

It’s a chore. And sadly, I still get pissed even when we lose...and I don’t know why because we aren’t even remotely good.

Offensively, they’re actually more fun to watch than recent years.

They’re just not a good team overall.
Not tonight they weren't. They had VT shut down for a good portion of the second half, but still lost ground! They were standing around on offense, waiting for someone to throw them a pass while they weren't working to get open. Very hard to watch!

Ya. Has felt like a chore for years tbh. I don't even get worked up anymore. I legitimately never thought we were winning this game so the collapse barely affected me.

(And there are obviously much worse 'chores')

Last edited:
Not tonight they weren't. They had VT shut down for a good portion of the second half, but still lost ground! They were standing around on offense, waiting for someone to throw them a pass while they weren't working to get open. Very hard to watch!

We didn’t really shut VT down. They just missed wide open 3’s. Until they made them.

They took away our looks from 3 in second half. As usual, we had no threats in the post.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom