Amba Etta-Tawo (CUT/I’m wrong) the NY Giants (nm) | Syracusefan.com

Amba Etta-Tawo (CUT/I’m wrong) the NY Giants (nm)

I hope you are correct but I just looked at the Giants roster and it says that he was cut.

No really...no further message.

being signed to the 10 man practice squad tomorrow?

being signed to the 10 man practice squad tomorrow?
Only the cut has been announced, but maybe he flashed enough to make the practice squad.

Despite his impressive performance in the preseason finale, the Giants have released wide receiver Amba Etta-Tawo, according to NJ.com's Ryan Dunleavy.

Etta-Tawo flashed his open-field speed and his elusiveness after the catch on the 41-yard touchdown play. First, Etta-Tawo took the edge by beating the second level of the New England Patriots defense. He finished the play by cutting back inside and keeping his balance after contact for the long touchdown.
New York Giants final roster cuts tracker

Only the cut has been announced, but maybe he flashed enough to make the practice squad.

Despite his impressive performance in the preseason finale, the Giants have released wide receiver Amba Etta-Tawo, according to NJ.com's Ryan Dunleavy.

Etta-Tawo flashed his open-field speed and his elusiveness after the catch on the 41-yard touchdown play. First, Etta-Tawo took the edge by beating the second level of the New England Patriots defense. He finished the play by cutting back inside and keeping his balance after contact for the long touchdown.
New York Giants final roster cuts tracker

10 man practice squad will be announced tomorrow.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom