America's female Olympians very impressive | Syracusefan.com

America's female Olympians very impressive

Orangeyes

R.I.P Dan
images
images
images

Great role models for our daughters & granddaughters. Gold medalist swimmers Dana Vollmer, Missy Franklin & Allison Schmitt.

The Fab Five US Gymnastics team consisting of Kyla Ross, Aly Raisman, McKayla Maroney, Gabby Douglas and Jordyn Wieber.

Every single girl is well spoken and very bright. These kids show what hard work and dedication can achieve. My daughter reported that my nine year old granddaughter has been paying close attention and is very proud to be an American.

The greatest thing about the Olympics is that everyone has a different story to tell. To be the best in the world is quite commendable. Especially the dedication for these kids that are 16, 17, 18 years old. Very impressive. Plus someone like Michael Phelps. To do what he has done for as long as he has done it. So he hasn't come in first place in every event this Olympics. Just to be in the top three or four in the world in just about every event you enter is pretty impressive.

And our volleyball team just swept China. Hard to see anyone taking 3 of 5 games from them. They've already beaten numbers 2 and 3 in the world without dropping a set to either. The game that just ended was fun to watch.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom