Amy Klobucher democrat senator from Minnesota a person to watch | Syracusefan.com

Amy Klobucher democrat senator from Minnesota a person to watch

CaliCuse

All American
Apparently her name has been used in conversations for future presidential consideration . I saw her being interviewed and she has the goods as in smart or at least intelligent and appearance to make her "likable". Quality education Another name out there besides Hillary as our first female head of state.Gabby ifford was on that level before she was derailed by the nut case Loughner.:bang:

Apparently her name has been used in conversations for future presidential consideration . I saw her being interviewed and she has the goods as in smart or at least intelligent and appearance to make her "likable". Quality education Another name out there besides Hillary as our first female head of state.Gabby ifford was on that level before she was derailed by the nut case Loughner.:bang:

Does she play basketball? If not, get this garbage out of here! : )

cali is lost again.

whos turn is it to bring him back to the OT board??

cali is lost again.

whos turn is it to bring him back to the OT board??
I'll put on my glasses next time. Wow,jvbj101 you must be a joy to live with.:crazy:Sorry I thought I was on the correct board. but clearly was not. That for the record pisses me off as much as you,perhaps even more.:bat:

I'll put on my glasses next time. Wow,jvbj101 you must be a joy to live with.:crazy:Sorry I thought I was on the correct board. but clearly was not. That for the record pisses me off as much as you,perhaps even more.:bat:

I heard she has a killer J and a great cross-over.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom