An Accurate Shot at K & His Pathetic Disturbed Star | Syracusefan.com

An Accurate Shot at K & His Pathetic Disturbed Star

I don't like Duke at all, but as I've said in previous threads a good legal hard foul will end this behavior. I really don't care about what the media has to say.

I love it. Duke has replaced its 0% tolerance policy with a 67% tolerance policy.

Good column. The scripted statements that get released whenever there is an incident of wrong doing are so far from heartfelt and meaningful that it is laughable. Of course, the media should blame itself for lapping it up like a dog at its water dish.

The most overblown, over rated media occurrence I have remembered in a long time. The amount of weak arguments/media articles directed towards a college kid who absolutely has made mistakes in the past TRIPPING people. God forbid. Far more for our world to worry about than a student athlete losing his cool during an athletic event. He's tripping people. Not assaulting and knocking people out (let alone the female race, the ultimate coward act).

The most overblown, over rated media occurrence I have remembered in a long time. The amount of weak arguments/media articles directed towards a college kid who absolutely has made mistakes in the past TRIPPING people. God forbid. Far more for our world to worry about than a student athlete losing his cool during an athletic event. He's tripping people. Not assaulting and knocking people out (let alone the female race, the ultimate coward act).

Amen! There is a mechanism for dealing with it, it's known as the common foul. And if the referee believes it is really aggregious there is the flagrant foul and I suppose ejection. Not sure anything more is necessary. It's an internal thing for Duke to take care of within their team, presumably they need to correct it because they can't afford to have him ejected or missing time.

Last edited:

I'd rather someone try to punch me in the face than trip me. Tripping is weak and something you do because you don't think you'll get caught. Basically, you're a little b_tch.

Last edited:
The confront the bully approach?
Its 2017 dude, we have safe spaces to cry in now and social media to b**** on. There's no room for character building here.

I don't like Duke at all, but as I've said in previous threads a good legal hard foul will end this behavior. I really don't care about what the media has to say.
No. Decking the kid will end it.

You could use that same argument about almost anything. We have more important things to worry about than fill in the blank. Is it the biggest deal in the world? No. Of course not. But in the context of ACC basketball, it is an issue when one kid keeps doing dirty things. He has to be punished for that. And he really hasn't been.

You could use that same argument about almost anything. We have more important things to worry about than fill in the blank. Is it the biggest deal in the world? No. Of course not. But in the context of ACC basketball, it is an issue when one kid keeps doing dirty things. He has to be punished for that. And he really hasn't been.

Yeah I was thinking if this was a Syracuse player(say Devendorf or Waiters) they would have been done for about five games at least.

Yeah I was thinking if this was a Syracuse player(say Devendorf or Waiters) they would have been done for about five games at least.

Maybe, but it most likely wouldnt have been half the story. I mean it may have been a notch above the story it'd be if a Middle Tennessee State player had done it...but let's face it folks, Syracuse isn't Duke. Grayson wouldnt be getting this sort of attention if he were on SU. Folks would be yawning even more than some of us already are about it. People in this thread are talking about Iraq War strategy on the kid, and I'm not even sure how to react.

To be fair, Special K's handling of it is an entirely different matter, which I havent delved into yet.

On the subject of tripping, some people have made themselves a fortune doing it, and in this example even singing about it:

Female race?