An attempt to make you feel better | Syracusefan.com

An attempt to make you feel better

Eric15

Living Legend
In a little over 48 hours, half the NCAA field will be done, and then 48 hours after that, there will only be 16 left. And in all likelihood, we'll still be playing.

The feeling of being "left out" won't be nearly as bad at that point.

does the +5000 tonite bump us into the home attendance lead for the season ?

image.png

In a little over 48 hours, half the NCAA field will be done, and then 48 hours after that, there will only be 16 left. And in all likelihood, we'll still be playing.

I was waiting for a post like this to appear. I don't care if we win this tournament, I would have rather been bounced in a play-in game than be in the NIT.

But while we're here, might as well win the dang thing.

I like that you tried to help me.

200.gif

:D

Well USC looks horrible and can't score vs. PC's weak 2-3 zone soo... lol

I am happy to be watching this team play no matter what ... except when they start handing the game away like they did tonight frittering away a large lead. That was a painful reminder of how we got into the NIT.

does the +5000 tonite bump us into the home attendance lead for the season ?
Tonight probably lowered our average down to 3rd place.

Well USC looks horrible and can't score vs. PC's weak 2-3 zone soo... lol

Sucks. We are better than all four of these teams. Especially KState, and Wake. 8-10 in the Big 12 over us. I'll never get it. I don't care that they won against a team we beat, and was below us in the best conference.

Shark58 , why haven't you replied to this thread title with the meme you used twice in the game thread? It works better here.

Makes me think my next release should be based on that. When the 'Cuse does lose, you wanna kick them blues,

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom