...And Florida and Georgetown Stop Game...because of slippery court | Syracusefan.com

...And Florida and Georgetown Stop Game...because of slippery court

arbitragegls

All Conference
...maybe 'Cuse should just not show up in San Diego... protect our players and say...hey that was fun...

Now that there's a two game precedent, if there's any hint of moisture, I have no doubt that we'll get suspended/cancelled.

Now that there's a two game precedent, if there's any hint of moisture, I have no doubt that we'll get suspended/cancelled.
won't likely happen, its happening due to fast temperature drop. We are playing at 1 in the afternoon. Should be safe.

...maybe 'Cuse should just not show up in San Diego... protect our players and say...hey that was fun...
Then the media would spin it that we dodged a semi away game.

LOL!

All those clowns who seemed to get personally offended because I said these ship games are stupid.....eat it.

LOL!

All those clowns who seemed to get personally offended because I said these ship games are stupid.....eat it.
it depends how moist it is...other wise it isnt funny its...damn, i will stick to Jack and Coke right now...

If its unplayable on the ship just play the game at SD State and let's see how good we truly are. Honestly, that would be a tough place to play and we would be underdogs with nothing to lose. If we won the game it would a true legitimate scalp for our resume and if we lost it wouldn't be a bad loss. Hopefully, though the court doesn't have any problems because we will play during the sunlight and the temperature in SD is higher than Jacksonville or Charleston.

What a waste of time, effort, money and resources. These ship games are just plain dumb. If there are to be games to honor vets, which is great, play them indoors on a military base like the MSU/UConn game. That was well done.

What a waste of time, effort, money and resources. These ship games are just plain dumb. If there are to be games to honor vets, which is great, play them indoors on a military base like the MSU/UConn game. That was well done.

I think it is save to say that the carrier games are over and done with after Sunday.

i think Syracuse should step in and offer refunds...

If you're dumb enough to pay money to watch Georgetown, this is what you get.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom