And I repeat... | Syracusefan.com

And I repeat...

SUFan44

Hall of Fame
Said this probably about a year ago, maybe longer, but I am more sure of this now than I was back then. I am more bullish on the football program than the basketball program right now. And honestly, it isn't even close.

Still a long way to go this season but I don't see very many scenarios where we aren't a bubble team come March. And that is a joke given the players on the roster and the experience they all have had prior to this year.

What talent do we have? Battle has a chance at the NBA - a chance - everyone else has no chance - starting with Brissett - we just are not that talented - if they want to salvage the season the need to go balls deep on defense like last year - we just are not gonna score consistently and cannot rely on putting up points

What talent do we have? Battle has a chance at the NBA - a chance - everyone else has no chance - starting with Brissett - we just are not that talented - if they want to salvage the season the need to go balls deep on defense like last year - we just are not gonna score consistently and cannot rely on putting up points

And who is responsible for the talent on the team?

Last year this team played hard with a chip on their shoulder. They knew they struggled to score and did the little things to win. This team thinks they are auditioning for the NBA and have lost their edge.

We are absolutely a bubble team. Do the math. We’ll be lucky to get 20 wins at this point.

If youre measure of talent is nba, well then everyone outside duke sucks. Thats not the measuring point. We absolutely have talent (outside the center position) and jb should be getting WAY more out of this group. Still time to get it together but check my post about offensive efficiency over the past five years. Its absolutely atricious and jb’s fault 100%. Syracuse was 225 in offensive efficiency last year. Do you blame that on talent or system?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom