and Lebron hot late | Syracusefan.com

and Lebron hot late

moqui

generational talent
it is unbelievable the level that LBJ is playing the last few months . . . . I didn't think I'd see the likes of this kind of dominance again

LeBron and Melo might actually be a better 1/2 fit than LeBron and DWade.

agreed - lebron melo would be great 1-2 punch .. no need for a third guy.. just some quality role players, shooters and defensive centers.. one can dream how that would have looked in ny.

I saw Lebron feed Melo 5 times in the first half. Melo must be like, "Damn, a superstar...who WANTS to pass the ball??"

It's weird to watch Kobe Bean Bryant turn into a water carrier for this team.

I saw Lebron feed Melo 5 times in the first half. Melo must be like, "Damn, a superstar...who WANTS to pass the ball??"

I think it has to be a ton of fun for these guys not HAVING to be the man all the time. Has to make them so loose and the game more enjoyable. Take the pressure away and just let them play ball with guys on their level all around them.

LeBron and Melo might actually be a better 1/2 fit than LeBron and DWade.

I think thats a fact. Melo doesnt NEED the ball in his hands to score. Melo is so much better off the ball.

Lebron is good off the ball, but he is such a great passer and distributor and creator that you want the ball in his hands all the time. There is a reason he is unquestionably the best player in the world.

Wade, is not that great off the ball. he is an iso 1 on 1 offensive player. He is good at it, it just doesnt mesh well with lebron.

Might as well continue to let Melo play more and leave Chandler on the bench. All he does when he's out there is foul people left and right. Then bitch and moan when the ref's call for a foul.

Seriously. If he saved a busfull of nuns heading off a cliff, this guy would find somewhere how he didn't do it right.

but the bus driver died...

Might as well continue to let Melo play more and leave Chandler on the bench. All he does when he's out there is foul people left and right. Then bitch and moan when the ref's call for a foul.

but the bus driver died...

Yeah, but that was because he had a heart attack before the bus started over that cliff. But that's because he ate the same kinds of foods Melo does before training camp.

I play hoops with a guy who is good friends with this writer. Both grads of St. Bonaventure. Need to find out why he dislikes Melo so much.

It's a little sad, but true. Melo gets to just go out and be Melo when playing with these greats of the game. He gets to shoot the basketball. He doesnt need to be a leader or do little things. He can just do his bread and butter...score.

Thats why many of us always thought Melo is more of a GREAT #2 guy on a team...not the guy you want as your #1.

It's a little sad, but true. Melo gets to just go out and be Melo when playing with these greats of the game. He gets to shoot the basketball. He doesnt need to be a leader or do little things. He can just do his bread and butter...score.

Thats why many of us always thought Melo is more of a GREAT #2 guy on a team...not the guy you want as your #1.

I think he would flourish with tyson chandler and chris paul

and thats not really putting him as the #2. just allowing chris paul to be the 'leader' like duany or gmac was our 'leader'

He brought the gold home vs. Spain in 2008. Someone else's turn this time.

I saw Lebron feed Melo 5 times in the first half. Melo must be like, "Damn, a superstar...who WANTS to pass the ball?

kobe is looking old for the first time. this new breed of players are team oriented. dont care who. they learn from each other. high bball iqs

period of timsecond half chandler goes to bench middle is open the three studs improvie and play old school catholic school bball. add davts and west brook unstoppalr or maybe paul for westbrook. who do bird and magic guard

Those of us who said it...got crushed for saying it. Those who did the crushing...haven't posted since the Heat won the title.

Funny how that goes.

44cuse

Those of us who said it...got crushed for saying it. Those who did the crushing...haven't posted since the Heat won the title.

Funny how that goes.

44cuse

I just looked outside and thousands perished on the streets from this truth bomb you set off.

He brought the gold home vs. Spain in 2008. Someone else's turn this time.

True but the defenders and athleticism in Olympic basketball is much to be desired. Melo needs to play with a great PG or be a 1B/Robin type guy to a force like LeBron like what we're seeing now on Team USA.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom