And now there are eight... | Syracusefan.com

And now there are eight...

cto

Administrator
Eight undefeated teams left.... Duke. Cincy, Syracuse, Illinois, Michigan, New Mexico, Wyoming, Arizona,

We SHOULD get to 17-0 (knock on wood), setting up our game against Ville. I haven't looked at the other schedules, but I have to think that will put is in good shape to possibly be the last unbeaten team standing, or at worst probably final three.

Think it comes down to us or Duke as the last undefeated standing.

Cheers,
Neil
I hope are Bigs are seasoned by then and tear up the front line of ville . They looked good in the 2nd half last night . Lets hope 18 +0 and #1 in the nation !!

Another rite of December realized. The point were the undefeated listing comes out. And we are in it right up til the end. Ironic the year we won the title we lost game 1.

...as usual, CTO is right on the button with good update...'Cuse continues to win and Coach K begins to sweat as JB closes in...wouldn't that be fun!

Awesome

Looking forward to the "17-0" T-shirt for my collection

Will look nice next to my "20-0" T-shirt in my SU T-shirt display room.

How dare you exclude all those teams that aren't "undefeated," CTO? Since when are mods allowed to engage in personal attacks? I don't care how much good you've done for the board.

Classless.

:cool:
I'm confused.. At first I thought sarcasm, then I realized you used a face that wasn't ;). Weird.

How dare you exclude all those teams that aren't "undefeated," CTO? Since when are mods allowed to engage in personal attacks? I don't care how much good you've done for the board.

Classless.

:cool:
Agreed. It's incredibly low to treat those other teams as less than undefeated.

I'm confused.. At first I thought sarcasm, then I realized you used a face that wasn't ;). Weird.

Poking fun of an asinine thread from yesterday.

09/10: 13-0
10/11: 18-0 (were we 2nd to last to lose?)
11/12: 20-0 (last unbeaten to lose)
12/13: 9-0 (8 unbeatens left)

Awesome

Don't forget the Sweet 16-0 shirt from the late 90's too

Detroit will be tough.

I agree with this, but kind of think that because they had a warm up last night, teh game is at home and it will be JB's 900th win the kids will come out ready to play from the start and this may end up a walkover.

If we keep winnign he'll pass Bobby Knight with the Rutgers game on 1/3/2013.

We've had four teams that were ranked #1 at some point during the season and 4 Final Four teams. Those are 8 different teams.

If we keep winnign he'll pass Bobby Knight with the Rutgers game on 1/3/2013.

We've had four teams that were ranked #1 at some point during the season and 4 Final Four teams. Those are 8 different teams.

900 ... Detroit
901 ... Temple
902 ... Alcorn State (ties Knight)
903 ... Central Connecticut (passes Knight)

900 ... Detroit
901 ... Temple
902 ... Alcorn State (ties Knight)
903 ... Central Connecticut (passes Knight)

You are correct. I thought Knight had 903. 903 is needed to top Knight.

Eastern Kentucky is undefeated too so there's 9 left. After today there'll be 8 left as EKU visits Illinois this evening.

Awesome

http://www.syracuse.com/orangebaske...saluting_jim_boeheims.html#incart_more_sports

12002221-large.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom