And That is why they are virginia tech | Syracusefan.com

And That is why they are virginia tech

STEVEHOLT

There are FIVE letters in the name BLAIN.
Really? The shot selection on their second to last possession

and then a total blown layup?

im sure it was the committees fault.

Hey, I rooted for that monster screen...

Kid ran into a wall. I want to see a .gif of that.

Yup, best screen I've seen this year. Thornton got knocked the **** out.

their is only one thing good about the vtech program..and i think we know it has to do with the coach's gene pool.

Really? The shot selection on their second to last possession

and then a total blown layup?

im sure it was the committees fault.
That's why they are the Chokies.

their is only one thing good about the vtech program..and i think we know it has to do with the coach's gene pool.

+1. Great work Seth!

63199.jpg

Hey, at least Greenberg doesn't need to sweat out Selection Sunday this year. And why is he still the coach there? He should have been fired 3 years ago. Nobody comes up empty more when it counts than Seth Greenberg.

Thats one program I never want to lose to. Theyre a joke.

Those are bubble boys daughters? Holy schnikies!!!

I was at the Roanoke airport last September at 6AM, guy came in and sat next to me. I thought I knew the guy but couldn't place him, so I started talking with him and after about a minute realized it was Coach Greenberg. He was down to earth, I ended up talking to him for about half an hour because the flight we were both taking had a minor delay. I'm honestly not sure if there was another person in the airport that had any idea who he was; I doubt Beamer would be that anonymous.

I can't stand VaTech in any sport, partly because of the football rivalry we had with them, largely because of the way they blocked us out of the ACC invite in 2004. But Greenberg seemed to be a decent guy from the limited interaction I had with him, I wouldn't mind if he had a little more success at VaTech (and would sincerely root for him if he got an upgrade out of blacksburg to another power program).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom