And the Game Ball goes to... | Syracusefan.com

And the Game Ball goes to...

Forza Azzurri

All American
TEXANMARK!!!!!

What an awesome job getting the block of seats in 241.

And a shout out To '72 Orange for switching seats with part of my crew so we could all sit together.

What a great day. We all had a blast.

Agreed! My sons and I loved our seats. That Lexus Club was a great thing to have access to. I told my wife that she'll have to come with us next year for the Notre Dame game. Well, that is, unless she hasn't already committed us to lunch with another couple :rolleyes:

Mark - you are da man!

I also have to give a BIG THANKS to FreakTalksAboutSU for switching seats (moving 3 rows higher!) so that my sons and I could all sit together.

We are all now a Lexus junkies!

I concur. Thank you Mark for all your efforts. My wife was with me and she loved the a/c.

I'm going to have to coordinate with the board better for these "neutral" games in NYC and sit in groups of 'Cuse fans.

I took a chance on a really good single ticket (35 yd line 16 rows back) and almost got in a fight with one particularly drunk and annoying PSU fan.

You only get two free taunts from me and them something is going to happen.

Every other PSU fan I met was awesome, but it only takes one a$$hole to ruin a game.

TEXANMARK!!!!!

What an awesome job getting the block of seats in 241.

And a shout out To '72 Orange for switching seats with part of my crew so we could all sit together.

What a great day. We all had a blast.
Wait, u were there???!!

Granted, I wasn't as social as I wanted to be, but I would've made the effort to shake your hand.

Not many long timers I don't know, u are on top of a select list.

Ditto and triple that. Thanks again, TxnMark. Awesome seats, great day. Nice to meet you, too, albeit briefly.

Thank you Mark. The seats were perfect and it was great sitting with a bunch of SU diehards. During the game there were a few advertisements for Notre Dame tickets going on sale soon. Do you expect to have a similar ticket link for that at some point?

I don't know if they're on the board or not, but I'd like to give a shout out to the guys sitting next to me and my sons in section 241. One came from Philly and the other from Texas. They helped keep my 6 year old cheering throughout the game. Great meeting you.

Wait, u were there???!!

Granted, I wasn't as social as I wanted to be, but I would've made the effort to shake your hand.

Not many long timers I don't know, u are on top of a select list.

I was there in 241 with my son, his best friend and a crew of PSU alums.

NYCFAN can confirm. We did the section salute after I saw him and texted him to stand up and look left during a stoppage in play.

If u were in 241, I was the guy with the flag.

I was there in 241 with my son, his best friend and a crew of PSU alums.

NYCFAN can confirm. We did the section salute after I saw him and texted him to stand up and look left during a stoppage in play.

If u were in 241, I was the guy with the flag.
So you were the one who let all the ped staters in...

I was on the aisle in 242, sitting with the games MVP family.

Saw a bunch of board folk in the lot, thought you might've been there.

As a long time lurker attending my first TexasMark tailgate, Mark thanks for the hospitality!! It was great meeting and talking SU sports with Mark, FreakTalksAboutSU, Jeremy, Tee and others. Freak - good luck with your season ticket commute from NJ; Tee - hopefully Little Tee (Sean) made it through the game, you have to get him to wear some Orange; thanks to GoSU96 for putting up with my annoying questions during the game; and thanks to Bees' boys' soccer coach for scheduling a tournament so I could buy Bees' tickets and have great seats.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom