And the Second Favorite in the South Regional -- Kenpom Odds | Syracusefan.com

And the Second Favorite in the South Regional -- Kenpom Odds

mscanlo

2nd String
Wichita St??

I know there are flaws in the system, but wow, Wichita St 1 in 40 to win national title. 2nd favorite in the south. I know kenpom has loved WSU for a while, but that is huge

http://kenpom.com/blog/

Wichita St??

I know there are flaws in the system, but wow, Wichita St 1 in 40 to win national title. 2nd favorite in the south. I know kenpom has loved WSU for a while, but that is huge

I'm really, really, really torn on that prospective WSU / UK matchup. I know that on paper most would expect kentucky to run them, but...

Wichita St??

As someone who actually watched that S Dakota State game in horror, I'm absolutely STUNNED that some media and obviously KenPom think they have a shot against Baylor.

I'm really, really, really torn on that prospective WSU / UK matchup. I know that on paper most would expect kentucky to run them, but...
what's the deal with wichita st? did they just find good form after the pre-season tournaments? looks like they blew away the MVC competition, but no marquee wins (which is probably why they are under the radar)

what's the deal with wichita st? did they just find good form after the pre-season tournaments? looks like they blew away the MVC competition, but no marquee wins (which is probably why they are under the radar)

They suck. The coach plays way too many guys - giving a false appearance of depth - and will even go as far as subbing five for five. The center (Stutz) is a stiff. I doubt any of these s0-called experts who loves the Shockers has actually seen them play. Just a case of computer numbers gone wrong. They couldn't even win their conference tournament...and Illinois State is trash.

I'm not betting against Shaka Smart.

16S Miss. Valley St.

Rd3 Swt16 Elite8 Final4 Final Champ 1 in…
0.4 0.03 0.001 <0.001 <0.001 <0.001 3192914373

They suck. The coach plays way too many guys - giving a false appearance of depth - and will even go as far as subbing five for five. The center (Stutz) is a stiff. I doubt any of these s0-called experts who loves the Shockers has actually seen them play. Just a case of computer numbers gone wrong. They couldn't even win their conference tournament...and Illinois State is trash.

I'm not betting against Shaka Smart.

Looking at their big win vs UNLV.

UNLV beats UNC, 4 days later flies to Santa Barbara, 5 days later plays in wichita.

They were probably spent when they got there.

No idea if Wichita is good or not, just heard people pimp that UNLV win like "SEE? THEY ARE GOOD! THEY BEAT UNLV". More than meets the eye.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom