And the worst part is... | Syracusefan.com

And the worst part is...

JDubbin

The ONLY Syracuse Sneakers Avatar Guy
With how crappy we played, with St. John's hitting 3's from distances players only dream about, SU shooting horrible percentages from the FT line and the 3... there was still a genuine opportunity to make it a game at the end. It bothers me a ton that we missed SO many lay ups on turnovers and open 3's in the final 4 minutes or so. It was there for the taking.
And P.S. Silent G gets a great clean block on Yakwe that gets whistled as a foul for who knows why, Yakwe hits 2 FT's... Sheesh

This team lacks fundamentals. We're going to be saying the same thing all season.

The worst part might have been the recruits watching SJU beat us! Maybe their eyes lit up with the potential playing time available after that effort.

When was an SU team sound fundamentally? I cannot remember one that was.

2010. Scoop would do some odd things but in general that team was very fundamentally sound.

When was an SU team sound fundamentally? I cannot remember one that was.
I guess they've just won all these games by accident. Good ol' JB, just rolling out the balls...

coleman started to gain some confidence and he got yanked like it was scripted --let him play 3-4 min and sit him. granted he is generally that way but he started to go to the hoop WITHOUT PUTTING THE BALL ON THE FLOOR FIRST . HE BEGAN TO USE HIS STRENGTH-- AND WE SAT HIM DOWN???? roberson was awful, cooney awfull, no plays set up for lydon. no offense at all, no plan,
I guess they've just won all these games by accident. Good ol' JB, just rolling out the balls...
jb;s best coaching was 96? cipolla wallace janillus etc ---champioship game with no-ones----team was well coached and had heart. lydon,gbinije and howard are all heart. hop is truly a huge question mark.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom